Monday, July 25, 2022

Portfolio 3 - Week 2 Proxy Character cont.

 I've decided to stick to one project since the time we have is shorter than usual. So I'm sticking with the character, Mirage from Apex Legends. Not only is this my first time making a character, but I have to follow a different workflow to convert it to nanite.
 I have to get the base mesh first, UVs, detail, texture. Since this is new to me, I'm trying to do as much research as I can to make Mirage using good techniques. This is taking A LOT longer than expected however. I haven't gotten the UVs done because I'm still doing my best to get base meshes on his body before continuing. 
 Putting most of my focus on the head was probably my biggest mistake. I tried to make it match as best I could but got a little too carried away.

New Schedule:

Week 1: Proxy Sculpt
Week 2: Proxy Sculpt / UVs
Week 3 Tues: High Res/UVs/Practice Posing
Week 3 Thurs: Fully Textured and Posed for Final Display




No comments:

Post a Comment